Saturday, January 31, 2009

Disney on Ice


Since Brookie is into Mickey Mouse so much we went to see Disney on Ice. Mama Pralle came along with us. It was a terrific time until it got over. Brookie loved seeing all of the characters. It involved Mickey Mouse, Cars, Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Tinkerbell. Out of all of them I would say that Cars, Lion King and Tinkerbell were the best. Afterwards when we left was when it wasn't as fun. We went out to get lunch and I was holding Brooklyn to put her back in the car and I tripped on the curb and fell while I was holding her. I scratched up my hand and knee and Brookie hit her head. She just got a bump out of it thank goodness. Then after the weekend was over my mom discovered that her car got broken into and they stole her credit card. They had quite a good time with her card. However they learned to break into cars they are good at it because unless you were really looking for damage you couldn't really see it. But since then, they credit card company has taken it over so she isn't responsible for any of the charges. So next we might think twice about going to Disney on Ice in the city.


Brookie and Mommy at intermission.









































































0 comments: