Friday, October 9, 2009

Stick Tites!!!!

I hope no one has to ever go thru this. Brookie was outside with her daddy and Pa. They were working by the wood pile that Ben had been cutting. Somehow, Brooklyn got over a hundred stick tites in her hair. They came inside and I got the joy of getting them out of her hair. It took me 45 minutes to get all of them out. I ended up putting butter, vegetable oil and spray conditioner in her hair to help them come out easier. No fun at all. I am glad that I was there though because had I not been I am pretty sure her hair would have been cut to the scalp where they were. Now instead we are just going to have all kinds of new growth coming in. Brooklyn has a new rule when she goes outside with her dad. She has to wear a ball cap from now on.









1 comments:

Josh, Molly, Makayla & Allison said...

Oh my gosh Brandi! I'll always put a hat on the girls before sending them over!