Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Introducing BOBBI JO!!!

On Monday July 20th at 8:14 a.m. we received a precious gift into our family. We got another beautiful healthy daughter. Her name is Bobbi Jo. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long. Bobbi Jo and I are doing great. Brooklyn is a very proud BIG SISTER! Ben can't wait until Friday when he can take all of his girls home and settle in.


Bobbi Jo

Mommy and her girls Brookie and Bobbi Jo.


Our big happy family of 4 now.




The proud grandmas, Mama Debbie and Mama Kay Kay, and the BIG sister Brookie with baby Bobbi Jo.




I love this picture proud BIG SISTER and little sister.











3 comments:

Josh, Molly, Makayla & Allison said...

I love the picture of Brookie holding Jo. I have a similiar one of Makayla holding Allison the day she was born. It is one of my most prized posessions. It's still on my frig. She is so cute.

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!

Jeremy, Mindy, Tinley, Taylin and Tarin Schneider said...

Congratulations you guys, she is absolutely beautiful!!!! Brookie will make such a great big sister!Hope all is well, take care.