Monday, April 12, 2010

End of 2009

So I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything but it has been a very busy year so far for us. So here are a few pics to finish up the year of 2009 for us. I have more to post as I am working on that in my spare time. So keep tuned in for more updates soon.


Bath time is so much fun! Bobbi Jo is 5 months old here.





Bobbi Jo and daddy



The girls on Christmas Eve with their matching pajamas from mommy and daddy.


This is how our Christmas picture turned out for us this year. For some reason it is always hard for Brooklyn to try and cooperate for a family picture, so this is the best one we got!





This is the girls with their Great Grandma Ruth. They get to see her every Thursday and Brooklyn loves going there. She always has great stories to tell me when she gets home from there.

Brooklyn also has to play "Slap the Jack" with Granny Ruth too. Brooklyn is really into games now.

This is one of the many faces that we get from Brooklyn. She is quite the character to us. We have decided that she can never play poker!

The girls with Santa Claus at Bass Pro Shop. They have one of the best Santa's there.

I got the privilege of cutting both of my nieces hair off for Locks of Love. They both donated 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love.









0 comments: